Stacking the Shelves (32)

Saturday, January 31, 2015


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where bloggers share their weekly book hauls! I absolutely love showcasing what I received over the week, and seeing what goodies everyone else got as well!!!



PURCHASED:

I Was Here by Gayle Foreman (not pictured)
Fairest by Marissa Meyer
Cress by Marissa Meyer
Never Never by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher

FOR REVIEW: 

THANK YOU SO MUCH MACMILLAN AND SWOON READS! <3
WHAT'S HAPPENING IN BECCA LAND??

Lots and lots and lots of exciting things to talk about this week! First off, I sold a Falling Kingdoms bag to Morgan Rhodes. YES, THAT MORGAN RHODES!!! WHAT?! *STILL FREAKING OUT* Then, I found out my blog name was published inside the paperback copy of Cress!!!! I was also a part of a bet between Book Boy and myself, as we were reading the Grave Mercy trilogy together. The bet was to see who could read it faster, and I totes won. I may have stayed up til 4 AM to do it, but by golly, I DID IT! (And Mortal Heart is SO good!!!!) Let's see, I painted a ton of totes this week, but the only new design was a The Darkest Minds trilogy tote, which turned out super cute! I also started working out again this week so I could start preparing my body for our busy work season, and holy crap! I am SO out of shape. I've had such a hard time walking. Haha. Even my mail lady noticed me limping, which was embarrassing when I had to tell her that it was just from working out! :P I read quite a bit this week....Mortal Heart (LOVED), and Never Never (WTH THAT ENDING). I just started Invaded by Melissa Landers and I'm hoping to read Shutter after I finish. What have you read and loved lately??

My blog name in Cress!! EEP!

BLOG POSTS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:

That's it for me this week!
What have you been up to?
Get anything amaze-balls?
Let's discuss!

post signature

10 comments:

  1. Hope you love all your new books. It's always nice to have your book blog mentioned in a book.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoop!!! This post is full of all sorts of goodness!!!!!! Yay for Cress and for Morgan Rhodes and you effing bought Never Never!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! text me as soon as you finish it because you are going to freak the hell out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Your blog was there too! I was only to look at the page briefly at the store! I did see my blog's name and was about to buy it when my mom decided she would buy it and "save it" for a Valentines' Day gift! Thankfully I have read the story, so I agreed! LOL! But was super happy to see my blog name in print! I get tingles every time! Great haul! Hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)


    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to read Cress, ASAP! And Fairest! I loved both Cinder and Scarlet, and I really want to get up to date with the series as soon as I can. And the Hardback of Fairest looks amazing! I don't usually get HB's, but I think I'll give in this time :) And HUGE congrats on being featured in the Cress paperback!! Enjoy your books, and have a great week :)

    Alma @ Journey Through Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU AND BOOK BOY ARE <333333 I still can't think of a ship name but WHATEVER.

    OMG THEY WERE DOING BLOGS FOR THE CRESS PAPERBACK *cries* I didn't submit because I didn't know. *sobs harder* AND WHOOO! I have A Book of Spirit of Thieves by Morgan Rhodes so I hope I'll enjoy it! I actually haven't read Falling Kingdoms but I want to!

    My Stacking the Shelves + Montly Recap here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm doing the pretzel for an amazing date night girl!!

    And thank you so much for mentioning the Cress paperback, it made my day seeing the name of my blog in there!! SO much that I even ignored my book buying ban to grab myself a copy!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited for Fairest!

    I can't believe your blog in is Cress! So exciting for you!! Congrats!
    And congrats on the win with book boy! :)

    Emily @ Follow the Yellow Book Road

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice haul :) My sister bought Never Never so I'll be reading that sometime soon hopefully. Sounds like you've had a great week! Congrats on the sell and having your name in Cress :D Happy reading!

    My StS
    Zareenan @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY for bunch of gorgeous books :D I adore the Cress paperback. <3 Still waiting on my Fairest copies :( but soooon. <3 I cannot wait to get them. You had an awesome week last week, Becca :) Hope this week will be even better. <3 Happy reading sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Cress paperback was such an exciting experience! (mine went in there too) SO AMAZING!
    ANNNND FAIREST!!! Read that one last week, SO GOOD! (Of course now I need Winter ASAP!)
    Hope you enjoy your new books :-)

    Em @ http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Pivot Book Reviews
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs