Feature & Follow- Fav. Picture Books

Friday, July 4, 2014
The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View & Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it will allow us to show off more blogs!

This week's topic is...

What are some of your favorite picture books - either current ones or ones from your childhood?
My answer...

First, HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!! :)


HOP ON POP BY DR. SEUSS!!

Or really, any Dr. Seuss book! But I especially remember loving this little book when I was a kid. I begged and begged to read it with my parents when I was younger! 


I prefer Bloglovin follows! :)
Follow on Bloglovin

What are some of your favorite picture books? 
Let's discuss!
(If you participate in FF, leave me a link in your comment so I can return the follow/comment!)
post signature

11 comments:

  1. My favourite picture book as a child?? It was one of Ernie and Bert from Sesame Street that talked about time zones... yeah, I guess I was odd since I was a little girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AH! I loved Ernie & Bert books! I have one too that I read constantly. I believe it was one about taking a bath? Idk I remember there being a rubber ducky! LOL. NO YOU WERENT ODD!!!! <3

      Delete
  2. Nice! I remember reading some Dr. Seuss but not sure if I read this one! Too much time has passed obviously! :D

    My STS will be up in about 4 hours! Stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true, Dr. Seuss is great. I'll look for that one for my kids. New follower via bloglovin.

    Jess@ Jessy's Bookends

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Dr. Seuss, so great pick! :)
    MY FF
    By the way, I'm a new follower via GFC
    Christine @ Bibliophilic Madness

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadly I haven't read any Dr. Seuss book. In fact, I hardly read any picture books. The only pictures books I read belonged to my younger brother who is a good 11 years younger than me!

    Here's My FF

    New GFC and Bloglovin follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Aw you should definitely read some Dr. Seuss. That's for sure! You're never too old for picture books! :D Thanks Kero!

      Delete
  6. AW! Thank you!! Haha it's been hard some days to get them to sit still, especially since the brown one is deathly afraid of my phone (which I take the pics with). But all in all, I can pretty much get them to do anything with the promise of a cookie! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Pivot Book Reviews
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs