Cover Puppies (23) - Something Real by Heather Demetrios

Thursday, July 3, 2014
Cover Puppies is a weekly post here on Pivot Book Reviews, where I combine my extreme love for my doggies and YA books, and puppify my favorite book covers!

This week, I'm featuring..




Something Real by Heather Demetrios!

FROM GOODREADSSeventeen-year-old Bonnie Baker has grown up on TV- she and her twelve siblings are the stars of one-time hit reality show Baker's Dozen. Since the show's cancellation, Bonnie has tried to live a normal life, under the radar and out of the spotlight. But it's about to fall apart... because Baker's Dozen is going back on the air. Bonnie's mom and the show's producers won't let her quit and soon the life that she has so carefully built for herself, with real friends (and maybe even a real boyfriend), is in danger of being destroyed by the show. Bonnie needs to do something drastic if her life is ever going to be her own- even if it means being more exposed than ever before.

BUY THE BOOK!
**

MEET MY NEW FAVORITE PUPPIFIED COVER!! (I also love the book!) Be sure to stop back by tomorrow for my review! :)

Thanks for visiting Pivot Book Reviews, and be sure to hit that follow button so you get the newest Cover Puppies posts the second I hit publish!!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Awwww, look at that!! They look so absolutely adorableeeee!! I love your puppies!!
    What a fantastic cover, Becca!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE THIS ONE SO SO MUCH!!!! Thanks lady! <3 *SQUISHES*

      Delete
  2. This one is adorable! Love it! Wish I was as talented with doing things like this. I'd have my puppies on everything! How do you get them to leave the glasses on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa!! I adore this one so much!! Haha it has definitely been a learning process, that's for sure! Sometimes it's harder than others, but it's a lot of fun! I bribe them with cookies! ;) Plus it's a lot easier if my dad helps because they will do anything for him it seems! It was a heck of a time trying to get them to keep them on the first few times, and some days are easier than others. Just depends on if they wanna cooperate or not! ;)

      Delete

Copyright © 2014 Pivot Book Reviews
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs