Books 'n' Bloggers Swap Reveal

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

The Books 'n' Bloggers Swap is hosted by the amazing ladies over at Chaotic Goddess Swaps! I was paired with the super sweet Kristen from Pretty Little Pages! Wanna see what she sent me?

A Book From my Wishlist a.k.a. 

A Book She Loved a.k.a. 
The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily M. Danforth

A Book She Hasn't Read, But Is Interest In a.k.a.
 Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland

PLUS she sent me the cutest Beatles cup, and a notebook, which I'm always in need of! 
Thank you so so so much, Kristen! I love everything you sent so much, and cannot wait to start reading all my new books! You rock! :)

Also, thank you to the ladies at Chaotic Goddess Swaps! This was such a blast! Thanks for putting this swap together. I will definitely be participating again in the future! :)
post signature

16 comments:

  1. I want to read Nantucket Blue. The notebook is cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it adorable?! I know! I'm so excited to read it too! I've heard such good things!

      Delete
  2. Ooooh, that's fantastic!! I hope you'll love the books you got!
    Swaps are always a lot fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady!!! Yeah, it was a blast! I'll def be participating again in December!

      Delete
  3. What great goodies! Miseducation is on my TBR list. :)
    Thanks for participating in the swap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on mine now too! ;) I had never heard of it until Kristen sent it to me!! Thanks Beth!

      Delete
  4. Three great books plus nice surprises.....very fun!

    Linking from B&B Swap,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH....I LOVE YOUR MUG!!! What a great package.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That mug is super cute! Great package, I had so much fun participating in this swap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did too! I'll definitely be doing it again!! Thanks Ellie! <3

      Delete

Copyright © 2014 Pivot Book Reviews
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs