Stacking the Shelves (10)

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where bloggers share their weekly book hauls! I absolutely love showcasing what I received over the week, and seeing what goodies everyone else got, as well!!!

I'm still in shock at how I managed not to buy one single book this week!! 

Won:

 

In Case You Missed It:
 If you participated in StS this week, leave me a comment with a link so I can check out your goodies! Thanks for visiting, and make sure you follow so you can keep up with my weekly musings!


post signature

10 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! These are fairly new to me! Have seen a few around, but haven't read any! Hope you love them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the self control this week :) Better Off Friends looks pretty good, hope you enjoy your books

    Here is my STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read better off friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh! Some great ones, I am excited to read your reviews!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't read any of these and many are new to me. Better Off Friends is one I really want - hope you enjoy them all, happy reading!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your books :) I really look forward to reading Fates!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your win! I can't wait to read Better Off Friends, it sounds so good :)

    The Glass Casket looks really good too, I haven't heard of it before but I'm definitely going to check it out! Happy reading :)

    Christy @ Christy's Book Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY for winning all sort of books and not buying any!
    Buying books is awesome, but winning them can be even better!
    Happy reading, Becca!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely haul. I love the cover to Fates.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fates has been on my TBR for a while but I've seen Better Off Friends a lot and it sounds really good :) Happy reading!

    My StS .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Pivot Book Reviews
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs