Bookish Banter #2

Monday, February 3, 2014


Welcome, welcome to the second edition of Bookish Banter! This is a weekly blog post where I talk about bookish topics with Elizabeth of Redhead ReaderEllen of Pottermorebook, and Orsayor of Book Referees!

This weeks discussion is...

Receiving gifts- Gift Card or Bound Books?

MY ANSWER:

Wow! What a perfect question for this week, because my birthday is actually next Monday! But this is really a hard question for me to answer. It just depends on who is asking me, because for my parents, I just make a book wish list on Amazon and they buy me the bound books from it. But for someone that didn't know what books I liked or already have, I prefer to get a gift card that way I can get something I know I will enjoy! 

Keep an eye out next week for a giveaway! Even though, it's my birthday I want to celebrate with all of you! :)

Which do you prefer as a gift?
Did you like this new feature?
Have any topics you would like us to discuss in the future?

Let me know in the comments, and don't forget to check out the other three blogs to read their answers for the week! 

Stay updated on everything on Pivot Book Reviews and the ever popular Cover Puppies posts by following me! Don't be afraid to connect with me! I love talking about books with other book lovers! 



post signature

5 comments:

  1. Great answer! I have an Amazon wishlist too, but my parents never utilize it. I rarely get books for birthdays, etc. That kinda turned into a sap story, haha, sorry about that. HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you get some books you are wanting!
    Also, yay! Giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to help my dad use it this time. He couldn't figure out how to access mine. Haha no it didn't! Thanks girl! :)

      Delete
  2. Given my overwhelming wishlist of books, I'd prefer if people gave me gift cards so I could get any books I wanted! Otherwise I might end up getting a book I already own, or one I'll end up liking but wasn't one of the ones I really wanted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you completely!! Like right now, I'm having to wait for Ignite Me and Cress because those are the books that my dad got me for my birthday, and it's killing me having to wait. I wish I would've just bought them and then asked for a gift card to buy other books! Oh well though, it's not like I don't have a billion other books waiting for me to read them anyways!! :)

      Delete
  3. Gift cards for sure! Sadly, though, it is rare that I get a GC for like b-days or anything like that =/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Pivot Book Reviews
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs